- Sep 07, 2017
- Hotel/Motel/Resort : Housekeeping
Drury Inn & Suites/Westminster is hiring for a Housekeeper job in Broomfield,CO
STARTING RATE: $12.24
Location: Westminster, CO
Performs a variety of housekeeping services to maintain clean guest rooms according to established standards. Visually inspects rooms to assist in identifying maintenance items needed. Assists guests whenever possible by providing linens, terry or providing information as requested. May be asked to assist in laundry / public space when needed
- Has a +1 Service Attitude and provides courteous, friendly guest service by discovering and responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests, and complaints.
- Uses Drury’s Best Practice procedures to clean guest rooms within the minutes per room requirement. This includes changing linens, dusting, cleaning toilets, tub / shower, sinks and mirrors, etc.
- Vacuums and spot cleans carpeted floors; washes bathroom floors daily.
- Wipes vanity drawers, cleans windows, vacuums drapes, and performs other cleaning duties on a periodic or scheduled basis.
- Cleans, restocks, and organizes housekeeping carts daily with supplies, linen / terry and cleaning supplies as specified.
- Maintains equipment and storage areas by cleaning regularly, i.e. empties dirt from vacuum daily; ensures storage rooms are clean and organized, wipes washer / dryer, as needed.
- Appreciates the diversity of our team and guests and contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times.
- Keeps an accurate record of rooms cleaned, room status (Vacant or Occupied) and notates linen changed on the daily assignment sheet.
- Observes and reports repairs needed on any area of the guest room or public areas in the hotel; in case of a safety hazard, reports immediately to supervisor.
- Complies with hotel's safety / security rules and instructions in performing work efficiently while protecting self, fellow workers and the hotel.
- Submits items left by guests to supervisor according to lost-and-found policy.
- Completes linen in / out record accurately and thoroughly.
- May perform duties as House person or Laundry person as needed.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
General Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Requires ability to follow verbal directions.
- Requires thorough knowledge of cleaning procedures as well as cleaning supplies.
- Requires ability to work without direct supervision.
- Mental and Physical Requirements
EDUCATION: Requires knowledge, skill and mental ability equivalent to completion of 2 years of high school.
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience in cleaning helpful, but not required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Requires ability to walk and stand during entire work shift. Requires ability to push vacuum, reach, stretch, and bend in routine daily work activities. Requires ability to lift 25 - 35 pounds intermittently during the work day.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit an online application!
Drury Hotels is one of the few remaining family-owned and operated hotel systems in the United States. We aren’t just owned and run by a family, we operate as one. We care about each and every one of our team members, ensure they have the support and resources to reach their goals, and all work together to provide the best experiences for our guests.