Senior Director, Epigenetics and Myeloma Early Commercialization Global Marketing - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 07, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Responsible for driving the development of commercial input/deliverables for early stage assets.
Work closely with the Vice President, Early Commercialization to develop cross-disease, cross-disciplinary commercial recommendations for key early pipeline assets, including directional TPPs, preliminary market assessments (disease landscapes, competitive monitoring, unmet needs), financial analysis, indication prioritization, and initial value propositions
Develop initial branding and communication activities for key early assets- e.g, INN and/or new class naming, MoA communication, differentiation messaging
Collaborate with DSTs, G3M and GP&MA on pivotal trial design inputs (patient population, endpoints, correlative analysis etc). Also responsible for ensuring appropriate G8 input into these studies from the same perspectives.
Prepare "white space disease" analysis to inform asset development in non-DST areas
Prepare and represent commercial portion of early project updates for governance committees
Provide Early Commercialization input into the development of Multiple Myeloma assets while partnering closely with project teams and Global Marketing and ensuring alignment with the myeloma DST.
Focus on epigenetics and assets developed within the epigenetics TCoE. Partner with the TCoE leadership to understand short-and long-term strategy and objectives, identifying areas for commercial support
Monitor emerging competitive landscape pertaining to the epigenetics TCoE and relevant competing mechanisms.
Manage consultants/agencies for key projects
Manage congress presence/congress CI coverage in collaboration with MI for major congressesAACR, ASCO and ASH
Successful candidate should possess:
- At least 8-10 years industry experience with 3+ years of oncology marketing/commercialization experience
- Experience in hematology/oncology marketing across early stage, launch and post launch products
- Demonstrated track record across a broad range of marketing competencies including drug development, clinical trials acumen, product knowledge, therapeutic knowledge, situational analysis, positioning, message and campaign development, and forecasting/financial analysis
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and align and engage stakeholders to drive performance
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, and adaptability in a complex, rapidly changing environments
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams, synthesizing diverse perspectives into cohesive, aligned recommendation/deliverables, managing dissension along the way and championing team recommendation with upper management across functional areas
- Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers
- Strong project/process management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to demonstrate Celgene Corporate Values through passion for the patient, courage to face our challenges and the unknown, trust in our words and our actions and excellence in delivering exceptional results
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.