Crewmembers - Cooks, Cashiers and Customer Service - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 07, 2017
- Management : Facility Administration/Management
Raising Cane's® is a rapidly growing restaurant concept looking for talented individuals to help us specialize in providing our guests quality chicken finger meals, build a team of great people, provide a great atmosphere to work and good times. Each one of our Hourly Crewmembers support the company in What We Do - The Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Everyday our Hourly Crewmembers find a fulfilling work environment and opportunities for advancement.
Crewmembers- Counter or Kitchen
We are currently recruiting for Counter and Kitchen crewmembers.
Counter crewmembers focus on giving exceptional customer service to our guests and taking / fulfilling their orders. Counter crewmembers work the front counter, lobby and drive-thru area of our locations.
Kitchen crewmembers focus on delivering "What We Do" , serving the freshest, never frozen cook-to-order chicken finger meals in a timely manner. At Raising Cane's, we never sacrifice QUALITY for speed.
Raising Cane's "Non-Negotiables" of Service
- We serve the perfect BOX- Fast, Friendly, Clean- have Fun!
- We provide a quality product to all customers with quick & friendly service.
- Work the register or drive-thru system while providing the highest quality customer service.
- We work together as a TEAM- assisting other crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of services
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must have excellent communication & customer service skills
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure & at a fast pace
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Raising Cane's appreciates & values individuality. EOE