Customer Service Supervisor - Carlsbad, CA - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 07, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily/weekly/monthly activities of a team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Service Level and AHT
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Conducts annual performance reviews for team members
- Provides expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers
- Fast pace call center environment, focused on creating the best possible patient experience for our members, as well as the best possible employee experience for our agents
- 5 plus years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 1 plus year of experience as a supervisor
- Authorization to work in the United States
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Prior stable work experience
- Basic proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Pharmacy Technician License
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class, customer service advocate, customer service rep, Manager, Management, Supervisor, Carlsbad, CA, California