Quality Assurance Analyst
- Costa Mesa,CA
- Sep 07, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will validate that the processes and systems meet design specifications and requirements using SQL Server and Teradata database tools.
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL and Teradata environments including validating stored procedures, and jobs.
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
• Relevant QA technical experience.
• Large enterprise systems experience.
• Advanced Excel skills for data analysis
• Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
• Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
• Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and multi-task.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to business owners and managers.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Assist in development of quality standards
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server and Teradata environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures and jobs.
• Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.