Customer Service Call Center (full-time) - AAA Pittsburgh
- Sep 08, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
AAA EAST CENTRAL is looking for an energetic, driven, and talented individual to join our team in a full time customer service role that is available in the Emergency Road Service department at the office located at 5900 Baum Blvd in the East Liberty area of Pittsburgh.
Candidates must be available to work afternoons and evenings, full-time at 37.50 hours per week. Must also be available to work weekends and holidays. This position pays between $10.95 and $14.60 per hour based on call center experience. We offer a full range of excellent benefits which includes paid time off and a 401(k) retirement savings with a generous match.
We are looking for ERS Service Counselors to provide exceptional customer service while handling a high volume of member requests for road service.
- Receive requests for emergency road service via telephone, responding to each call with professionalism, empathy, and assurance.
- Request pertinent information and enter data into an automated dispatch system with a high degree of accuracy. Use software programs to aid in mapping the member location and capturing tow destinations.
- Respond to members regarding arrival times, delays, products or services, and policies. Utilize problem-solving skills to satisfy member requests and/or complaints.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to cross sell memberships, promotions, battery service or other programs.
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned by management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Previous call taking experience highly preferred.
- Computer and software experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Ability to read maps. Geographic knowledge of AAA Club territory preferred.
- Must pass criminal background check and a hair follicle drug screening.
- Must adhere to a strict attendance policy.