Head of Security and Business Continuity
- Costa Mesa,CA
- Sep 08, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Responsible for implementing and managing security, safety and business continuity across the enterprise in accordance with company objectives, industry standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
• Manage work disruptions and implement crisis management for all locations nationwide.
• Manage all internal and contract security personnel assigned to any company facility, corporate function, employee or guest.
• Serves as a member of the company's Workplace Violence committee.
• Responds immediately to criminal activity, initiates investigations and preventative measures/policies.
• Coordinates investigations, working with law enforcement and governmental agencies when required.
• Provides management, oversight and coordination of any recovery and continuity of business operations, including the development, implementation and administration of plans, policies, techniques, and services used in response to any business interruption.
A minimum of Bachelor's Degree is required. Graduate Degree or enrolled in graduate school is desired. 15 years' experience in corporate security, law enforcement, military or combination thereof.
Five years management experience within large national or international corporations with numerous locations.
Active government-issued security clearance a plus.
Must possess advanced security planning & business continuity skills.
Advanced written and oral communication skills.
Investigative, executive protection and crisis management skills also required.
Applicant must have a demonstrated track record of managing change under difficult conditions.
Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.