Inside Sales Life Insurance Specialist (Independence Ohio)
- Sep 08, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
Joining AAA East Central is an opportunity to strengthen the name and reputation of the brand you've always known, while reaching a new level of opportunity in your career. Our Insurance Company is a financially strong organization rated A+ by A.M. Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
Since its founding in 1902, AAA's vision for the future has focused on growth and expansion while maintaining excellent employee relations. AAA East Central employees take pride in their commitment to excellence and their ability to provide legendary service to our members.
The AAA East Central is seeking career-minded individuals for our Life Specialist career opportunity. The Life Specialist will offer the full family of AAA Life Insurance products to our members in our Independence, Ohio Call Center. You will work in a fast paced dynamic environment that requires focused attention to our members' needs; develop a referral network, contact members requesting information, and provide policy service and follow-up on all leads. Prior insurance industry experience and Life License required. No overhead cost, internal referral program, continued license sponsorship, and incentives provided. We also offer formal training upon hire with a base salary for first six months of employment in addition to commissions. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and answering questions from members interested in life insurance and financial products.
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies.
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies including; change of beneficiary, change of ownership and upgrade in amount or type of policy.
- Assisting clients in processing claims.
- Utilizing a variety of methods in performing research leading to the establishment of high potential prospects for AAA products. These methods include direct mail, referral systems, associate cross-selling, partnership sharing, prospect purchases, etc.
- Contacting and qualifying prospective members and explaining features and benefits of life insurance policies offered, suggesting amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
- Calculating and quoting premium rates for specific policies.
- Anticipating future needs and calling on established clients to renew and upgrade accounts.
- Developing long-term relationships.
- Establishing programs designed to retain existing member clients, trigger advance follow-up periods and regaining business that has lapsed.
- Complete Continuing Education requirements for licenses.
Benefits May Include:
- Continued license sponsorship
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plans and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Employee Development and Training
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) eligibility and matching
- Pension plan
- Employee credit union
- Insurance premium reduction and travel discounts
- 2+ years of current life insurance sales experience; BA/BS degree a plus.
- A qualified candidate will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, competitive sales drive and a commitment to maintaining superior member relationships; proficiency utilizing computer hardware and software systems.
- Life license required.
Work days include some evenings and weekends .
"Creating members for life by exceeding members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer