Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this job family perform research, development and presentation of new or existing products to support the sale of products and / or services. Reviews product performance against expectations and facilitates or influences changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance. May work with internal or external business constituents to determine product future direction or respond to product inquiries. May be project - based and involve working within multiple product functions.
Our Product Specialist is responsible for the design, development, management or sunsetting of new, existing or acquisition products. Reviews product performance against expectations and facilitates or influences changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance. May work with internal or external business constituents to determine product future direction or respond to product inquiries. May be project - based and involve working within multiple product functions.
Primary Responsibilities: The following duties cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties
- Maintains strong working relationships with internal parties to effectively support the needs of the vision business
- Keeps up to date on competitive and market conditions to ensure our filing can support the needs of the business
- Supports product maintenance including new plan configuration and changes
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi - functional teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or work equivalent experience
- 1+ years of Marketing and / or project management experience within a matrix organization
- 1+ years of professional writing, editing, experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Certificate of Coverage
- 1+ years Experience in Product Management
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail - oriented
- Demonstrates an ability to assist in development of creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity Demonstrates initiative and proactivity in dealing with issues and driving them to conclusion
- Demonstrates highest levels of business and professional ethical behavior
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: management, operations, product, Indianapolis, IN, Indiana