STAR LVN/LPN - Veteran's Welcome
- Saint Paul,MN
- Sep 08, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
As a LPN/LVN in training, you will have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety, comfort, and wellbeing. Use your superior nursing skills to perform patient assessments through observation and interviews, provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as required.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
- Our STAR Program is a 9-10 week paid training period in which you will gain the dialysis skills needed for a career at DaVita.
- Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during training
- Your training will include a combination of classroom and hands-on learning
- At the end of your training, our intent is to find you position within (XXX geographic location)
- This position may require that you be willing to float to various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays