Registered Nurse - (RN) Clinical Research - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 08, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
At DaVita Clinical Research (DCR), a contract research organization, a wholly owned subsidiary of DaVita Inc., we use our extensive, applied database and real-world healthcare experience to assist pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the design, recruitment and completion of retrospective, prospective and pragmatic clinical trials.
- Provides nursing care and oversight of clinical trial subjects while complying with Good Clinical Practice, regulatory and protocol requirements.
- Communicates subject and/or trial-related information, updates and concerns to Investigators, operational leaders, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, as necessary.
- Maintains knowledge of research protocols and attends education sessions provided to research staff involved in conducting trial procedures.
- Records study data and maintain source documentation according to Good Documentation Practices.
- Knows, understands, and follows teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures.
- Completes other projects/tasks assigned by management.
- Provides consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled.
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.