Registered Nurse Education Manager (RN) - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 08, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Position creates and delivers community education programs to care providers and patients on topics related to cardiac and vascular disease as well as hemodialysis vascular access.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and deliver innovative educational programs and materials that drive provider and patient awareness
- Support Lifeline centers in the planning and delivery of local community education programs
- Develop and sustain strong collaborative relationships with other Lifeline teams
- Collaborate with DaVita and other healthcare providers to establish Lifeline as an industry leader in clinical education
- Host and attend meetings
- Establish goals and metrics and track and report results
- Total Allocation of Time
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.