Clinical Services Specialist (RN) - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 08, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Be different. Do what you love.
The Clinical Services Specialist will be both an educator and a quality outcomes specialist covering specific regions for DaVita. Key responsibilities will include development, review, and roll out of clinical policies and education materials; implementation and monitoring of plans to meet facility goals; and sharing best practices that support quality management programs. Additional duties may include assisting in preceptor training programs and training teammates, management, and patients.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Clinical Services Specialist:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.