- Sep 08, 2017
- Drivers : Delivery Driver
MedSpeed is hiring LSRs. Our LSRs are responsible for performing the daily pick-up and delivery of various items with an emphasis on safety and customer service. This is a great opportunity to work for an incredible company with a strong culture and opportunities for advancement.
Tues and Wed Sept 19th and 20th
7am to 7pm
Hilton Garden Inn – Mountain View
840 E. El Camino Real
Mountain View, California 94040
*Recruiters will be onsite to meet regarding current openings.
Specific Shifts Include: Full Time & Part Time
• FT Start time 2pm – 9:30pm
• FT Start time 2:30pm – 9:30pm (Tues – Fri)
• FT Start time 12:30pm – 7pm
• FT Back up, variable shift, variable time
• PT Variable shifts, variable time
We are seeking team members to fill our Logistics Service Representative (LSR) driver roles.
• Competitive Pay
• Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
• 401(k) Option
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Friendly Work Environment
Courier experience preferred. Interested Applicants must have:
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
- Spotless driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity working with and adapting to technology
- Ability to lift and maneuver 50 lbs.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Willingness to submit to random drug tests
- Great attitude that aligns with our culture of working asone team, keeping our promises and getting better everyday
Recruiters will be onsite to provide company information.
Stop by our job fair to learn more! Visit us online by clicking the “Apply Now” button!
Don’t just be a driver, improve healthcare delivery in your community – While working for a company where people are at the heart of what we do.
MedSpeed is the market-leading organization that is changing the way the healthcare industry views transportation logistics by leveraging it to help health systems, laboratories and other healthcare organizations integrate. Healthcare transportation by MedSpeed is the movement of physical materials, such as blood and other specimens, pharmaceuticals, supplies, equipment, print, mail and more. Every health system and laboratory needs transportation for its clinical operations to function. Our Logistic Service Representatives (LSRs) who conduct the pick-ups and deliveries that make up intra-company logistics are at the front line of making this happen.
MedSpeed is a growing company with a national presence. We are always looking for hard working individuals to become MedSpeeders and potentially advance through the organization.