Food Distribution Worker
- Sep 08, 2017
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
On Demand Employment Services is hiring for a Food Distribution Worker job in Olathe, KS
Pay: $11.00 an hour
Shift: Have to have open availability, schedules vary week to week. Normal work hours are 4am to 1:30pm with the possibility of overtime. This is a temp to hire position.
Benefits 90 days after hired on perm.
- Pay Raises
- Profit Sharing
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Unloading trucks of groceries
- Moving full pallets to the front of the picking line to make it easier for pickers to pick
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Warehouse exp.
- Pallet Jack exp. preferred but, not necessary
- Steel toed boots a must
- Must be able to work in cooler (38 degrees) at times
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to pass a background check
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume now!
Let On Demand be your employment connection to the best and most respected companies, when and where you need to work. We can build your career by matching your skills and needs to the best positions available, through decades of experience. Discover for yourself the benefits of working with On Demand :
- Rewarding and challenging permanent and temporary positions
- Opportunities available across numerous industries—including science, law, healthcare, manufacturing and many others
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Company training courses
- Specialized rewards and recognition programs that value high performers