Claims Attorney II
- Los Angeles,CA
- Sep 08, 2017
- Legal : General Legal
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position is counsel to insureds and the Exchange in all legal proceedings including trial and arbitration. It provides legal representation of Exchange insureds to protect their interests in the defense of personal injury and/or property damage lawsuits.
• Provides legal representation for the Exchange to defend and/or protect its interests in uninsured motorist claims, subrogation actions and other legal actions.
• Provides legal research and opinions to business units of the Exchange.
• JD from ABA accredited law school.
• 5-7 years or more years' experience as a trial attorney required.
• Thorough understanding of casualty litigation and insurance contracts.
• Member of the California State Bar.
• Valid driver's license with appropriate level of financial responsibility and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
• Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.