Insurance Agent (Royersford,PA)
- Sep 08, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
AAA East Central is growing and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Sales Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals with the ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and winning attitude.
As a Sales Agent you will work in the Royersford branch office located at 70 Buckwalter Road in Limerick Square. This is a full time position an you must be available to work some Saturdays. You will be offering new memberships and property & casualty insurance products while assisting with managing current company accounts. This is an inside sales position, servicing our customers in person as well as on the phone. We're looking for motivated, self-starters, who can work independently in order to build and service a book of business. Successful agents demonstrate the ability to multi-task, cross-sell, accurately quote insurance rates, and qualify prospects and service members.
- Paid Training
- $19.23 per hour for up to the first 6 months; then commission based with forgivable draw
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage and 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid time off benefits: vacation time, sick time, Holidays
- Recognition program for top performers
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation since 1902
- No overhead expenses
- 2 yrs sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, HS Diploma required
- Valid Driver's license and good driving record
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
- Property and Casualty Insurance license required by a specified time frame
Apply Directly Online At: www.aaa.com/apply
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations
through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Through the years, AAA East Central has worked to create an environment that encourages employees to stay with the company for a long time. We believe we've accomplished this goal through our employee benefit and incentive programs. This is demonstrated by the many employees who have chosen to work as AAA East Central employees more than 10 years.
Since its founding in 1902, AAA's vision for the future has focused on growth and expansion while maintaining excellent employee relations. AAA East Central employees take pride in their commitment to excellence and their ability to provide legendary service to our members.