- Nov 07, 2017
- Protective Services : Security Guards
Allied Universal Services is hiring for a Security job in Chandler,AZ
Security Officer - Retail
East, North and West Valley
Job Locations: Phoenix, Tempe, Chandler, Glendale, and Tolleson, AZ
$500 sign on bonus for applicants with active AZ Guard Cards
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Officer.
The Professional Security Officer is the heart of Allied Universal Services. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”. The Professional Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. Our security officers act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; they detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site. Although essential activities may differ based on the facility at which they work, below are some of the standards:
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
Physical and Mental Functions include but not limited to:
- Stand or walk constantly, climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Benefits offered: For all full-time positions
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flex Spending account
- Anniversary Bonus
- On-the-Spot Recognition Program
Interested Security Officer candidates please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or attach your resume
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Neat and professional appearance
- Read, understand and clearly speak English
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
About Allied Universal
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems, and solutions to serve, secure, and care for the people and businesses in our communities. Our relationships with our employees and clients are at the heart of everything we do, each and every day. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. With 180+ locations, our national reach and local presence covers the continent. Since 1957, we have been keeping people safe, protecting our clients’ brands, and providing peace of mind.
Allied Universal believes in your aspirations and is dedicated to your success. Our work always begins with your goals and challenges.
Allied Universal will be there to protect your employees and facilities while you focus on running your business.
You need professional security officers on-site to handle your security needs, and that’s what Allied Universal provides. But there’s more. Our technology specialists and local management teams are also right there to respond quickly to your specific needs, and they have the support of our national accounts team.