Leadership Development Consultant
- Costa Mesa,CA
- Sep 09, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
- Bachelor's degree required - with concentration in organizational development, adult learning, or business, preferred.
- 3-5 years' corporate training and development experience.
- 2 years in a business leadership role, preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, including training methods, group dynamics, human behavior, and techniques used in adult education.
- Experience delivering training in both classroom and virtual environment.
- Excellent presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to motivate, and coach individuals to achieve business unit goals.
- Demonstrate support of the Enterprise mission and vision through professional example.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Use of personal vehicle and good driving record required.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Our comprehensive and employee centric raining facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.