Pharmacy Shipping Clerk - 2nd Shift - Jeffersonville, IN - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 09, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
- Bring in packages from the receiving dock area
- Replenish Shipping supplies for production area
- Move Shipping Supplies to areas in fulfillment
- Pack orders
- Fill up Automation Vial Labeler Machines
- Moves empty pallets and boxes
- Empty cardboard bins
- Assist carriers with outgoing packages
- High School Diploma / GED or 10+ years of related work experience
- Must be available to work 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM Monday - Friday EST
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete Pharmacy Operations training and demonstrate proficiency of the material
- 1+ years of prior experience in shipping / receiving
There are several steps in our hiring process - it's a thorough process because we want to ensure the best job and culture fit for you and for us. In today's ultra - competitive job market, the importance of putting your best foot forward is more important than ever. And you can start by completing all required sections of your application. (I.e. profile, history, certifications and application / job questions). Once you submit your resume, you'll receive an email with next steps. This may include a link for an online pre - screening test that we ask you to complete as part of our selection process. You may also be asked to complete a digital video interview, but we will offer full instructions and tips to help you. After you have completed all of these steps, you can check on the status of your application at any time, but you will also be notified via email.
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Insurance, customer service, customer service representative, claims, appeals, call center, phone support, dispute resolution, healthcare, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Oputm, OptumRX, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, prescription, RX, Pharm Tech, Licensed Pharm Tech, Pharmacy Clerk, Pharm Clerk