Supervisor Broker Agent Service - Minnetonka, MN - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 09, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for daily / weekly / monthly activities and performance of team members
- Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, operational sites, etc.
- Identifies and resolves operations problems using defined processes and process improvement techniques
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality, Adherence, Service Level and AHT
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members including formal corrective action and performance improvement plans
- Conducts quarterly performance reviews and weekly side-by-side monitoring sessions as well as one on one sessions
High School Diploma / GED
1 + years of experience in a Sales Support Call Center/Customer Service role
Some experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead
Experience using Microsoft Word (create and edit correspondence), Excel (create and edit spreadsheets), and PowerPoint (create and edit presentations)
Ability to work a flexible schedule between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm CST Monday through Friday with some Saturday's during the busy season
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead
- Previous Healthcare experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.