Marketing Campaign Analyst - Eden Prairie, MN, West Valley City, UT, Irvine, CA. OR US Telecommute for Internal Candidates Only - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 09, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Energize your career with one of Healthcare's fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it's a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world's leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our Service Centers, improve our Service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 14 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions, and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their Healthcare needs, and stay on track with their Health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation, and Performance.
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them.
- Serves as a key resource on complex and / or critical issues.
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions.
- Performs complex conceptual analyses.
- Reviews work performed by others and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Forecasts and plans resource requirements
- Authorizes deviations from standards.
- May lead functional or segment teams or projects.
- Provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues.
- Motivates and inspires other team members.
- Responsible for executing and tracking marketing campaigns
- Execute client interactions that are aligned with best practices, and is responsible for working with marketing managers
- Possess a balance of analytical and strategic thinking skills, while being focused on producing and executing high quality campaigns
- Follow best practices for marketing campaigns
- Work within cross - functional teams, using data and analytics and technologies to drive decisioning
- Execute marketing campaigns utilizing the Unica marketing technology platform
- Utilize excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects, under quick deadlines and be able to respond quickly and accurately to change
- Map and pull data to produce campaign performance reports
- Generally work is self - directed and not prescribed.
- Works with less structured, more complex issues.
- Serves as a resource to others.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) or High School Diploma / GED with Technical Certification(s)
- 2+ years experience with Marketing automation or Campaign execution
- 2+ years of familiarity with Databases and / or SQL
- Experience communicating with Marketing and Business leaders
- 2+ years experience with Unica Affinium Campaign Software
- 2+ years experience in Customer Segmentation and Marketing Campaign Design
- Experience with Oracle environment
- Proficiency within Microsoft Data Applications Access, Excel, Visio
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, marketing automation, campaign, SQL, databases, healthcare, Irvine, California, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, West Valley City, Utah