Travel Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - (OR RN)
- Sep 09, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
13107186 Job Description & Requirements
Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - (OR RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8/10/12 D Pay Rate: $31.00 - 33.00
- Lincoln Surgery Center performs a broad range of outpatient and short stay surgical procedures. Specialties include colon & rectal surgery, ophthalmology, oral & maxillofacial surgery, orthopedics, otolaryngology (ENT), pain management, podiatary, retina, and urology.
The role of the perioperative nurse / operating room nurse (OR RN) is to provide care for patients before, during, and after surgery or surgical procedures. The OR nurse / OR RN also serves as patient educator, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse, and potentially RN first assistant or operating room director with additional training. Circulating OR nurses work within the operating suite but outside of the sterile field; scrub OR nurses handle and prepare operating instruments and equipment within the sterile field. Perioperative nurses work in every type of healthcare facility, including hospitals, ambulatory or outpatient surgery centers, and physician offices.
- Current CO or compact license
- Experience with Orthopedic (total joint) and Eyes
Recently Parker has become a town for commuters who want to go into Denver's Metropolitan area. An interesting trail called Cherry Creek Trail runs north and south through Parker. Many use the trail for bicycling, hiking, nature walks, and even cross-country skiing. There is a reservoir located southwest of the town; although it is not yet open for recreational use, but when it is it will include fishing and non-motorized boating.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Perioperative nurse, operating room nurse, OR nurse, OR, operating room, OR RN, scrub nurse, RN, R.N., registered nurse, perioperative, hospital, healthcare, health care, medical