Endoscopy Nurse - (Endo RN)
- Fort Wayne,IN
- Sep 09, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
13129452 Job Description & Requirements
Endoscopy Nurse - (Endo RN)
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $29.00 - 32.00
- 396 bed tertiary care facility located in Indiana's second-largest city. Fort Wayne is a three-time All American City Award winner, consistently cited for high quality of life, low cost of living and warm Hoosier Hospitality.
- Build your resume at our Level 2 Adult & Pediatric Trauma center, northern Indiana's only heart and kidney transplant programs, an accredited bariatric surgery center, an accredited and commended community hospital cancer care program and a certified primary stroke center.
The role of the endoscopy nurse is to provide care for patients with gastrointestinal problems during therapeutic or investigative procedures. The endoscopic RN assists the physician(s) performing the endoscopic procedure while monitoring the patient's conscious sedation status to increase safety and prevent discomfort. The endoscopic nurse also helps to maintain the specialized equipment of the endoscopy unit, a Special Procedures unit in which healthcare professionals utilize a visualizing scope to view the patient's lungs or gastrointestinal tract.
IN license in hand
Fort Wayne is a midwestern city that's chock full of cultural and entertainment options. The city boasts plenty of annual festivals that residents and visitors flock to by the hundreds. BBQ Ribfest, Greek Fest, and the Three Rivers Festival are just a few of these vibrant events. The John and Ruth Rhinehart Music Center provides Fort Wayne residents with a bevy of performing arts related events every month, while the Fort Wayne MoMA specializes in showing the best of contemporary American visual art. Recently voted "Best Place in the Country for Minor League Sports," Fort Wayne offers the sports enthusiast something to love as well.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
About the Company
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
Endoscopy nurse, endoscopy RN, endoscopy LPN, endoscopy, endoscopic nurse, endoscopic RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical