Travel Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
- Overland Park,KS
- Sep 09, 2017
- Healthcare : Registered Nurse (RN)
13119146 Job Description & Requirements
Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
StartDate: 09/25/2017Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $25.00 - 29.00
As a top provider of care to their community, this Medical Surgical (MS) unit prides itself on optimal patient outcomes with compassionate care. This unit takes care of a wide range of patients, from pediatric to geriatric patients affected by respiratory, cardiac, GI, metabolic, post surgery, orthopedic, and infectious disease conditions. This role is perfect for passionate MS RN caregivers who want to experience cutting edge technologies and top notch patient care models.
Shift: M,F,Sat&Sun Days 6:45am- 7:15pm
Often referred to as the backbone of adult-care facilities, medical-surgical nurses are responsible for all adult patients receiving medical or surgical care. The med-surg RN typically works in the following settings:
- Outpatient facilities
- Home care
- Urgent care
- Long-term care Because they generally care for a large amount of patients at any given time, medical-surgical nurses face a wide variety of health conditions
1 year experience.
Must be comfortable/willing to learn trach.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
2. Must hold a current state license and must maintain license renewal in accordance with the standards of the State Board of Nursing;
3. Must be able to read, write, and speak English, as well as possess good verbal and written communication skills.
4. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Long term acute care and rehabilitation experience is preferred;
Critical Care experience is recommended
RN or Walkthrough
Hepatitis B or Declination .
Specialty Exam .
OIG Sanction - Expiration date required.
Background Check - Expiration date required .
Drug Screen - Expiration date required .
TB Test - Expiration date required .
SAM - Expiration date required .
Sex Offender Registry - Expiration date required.
BLS - Expiration date required .
Primary Source Verification - Expiration date required.
With its impressive array of pools, parks, golf courses, and trails, family-friendly Overland Park, KS keeps its residents busy with a healthy lifestyle: the 17-mile Indian Creek Hike and Bike trail, Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, summer concerts, farmers market, and more. Plus, Kansas City is just minutes away, offering museums, fine dining, professional sports, and an inviting nightlife.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital
American Mobile Healthcare