Clinical Nurse Manager - (CNM)
- Los Angeles,CA
- Sep 09, 2017
- Healthcare : Nurse Management
13129413 Job Description & Requirements
Clinical Nurse Manager - (CNM)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8 D Pay Rate: $19.00 - 24.00
The nurse manager oversees the entire nursing unit and is responsible for all administrative functions. As part of his/her administrative duties, the nurse manager may address any of the following tasks on a given day:
- Plan and enforce overall nursing policies, procedures, and services
- Maintain quality of nursing staff
- Ensure that each member of the nursing staff is constantly up-to-date in assessments, licensing, certifications, and other applicable training
- Directly care for patients through assessments and evaluations Although the nurse manager typically works day shifts, he/she is responsible for the unit 24 hours a day and reports directly to the Director of Nursing. The nurse manager may also work within specialized settings such as:
- Long-term care
- Outpatient clinic
The Nurse Care Manager is a registered nurse with an advanced level of pediatric clinical experience
Someone who has experience in Med Surge units required.
Three years, nursing experience with two years pediatric experience in related field, one year of utilization management and/or discharge planning experience required.
CA RN License
If they have experience in ICU, Cardiac, or CV Acute a plus
About the Facility
The first and largest hospital in the Los Angeles metro area dedicated to pediatrics, this nonprofit academic hospital is truly a worldclass children's healthcare provider. The hospital provides care to over 100,000 children on an annual basis and is the preferred choice of many LA families, revered for its commitment to compassionate, exemplary service. The Magnet designated facility is the only freestanding Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center in Los Angeles County and is the frequent recipient of accolades from national agencies, including being named among just eight children's hospitals to be designated a "Top Hospital" for 2009 by The Leapfrog Group.
In this playground of palm trees and year-round sunshine, wedged between snow-capped mountains and sun-kissed beaches, Los Angeles beckons with its laid-back attitude, high-energy fun and urban adventures. This bustling city is a great place to indulge in the California lifestyle, catch soft ocean breezes, explore miles of beautiful sandy beaches, shop to your heart's content and enjoy all that this West Coast metropolis has to offer.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
clinical nurse manager, nurse manager, clinical manager RN, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care, hospital, medical, outpatient
American Mobile Healthcare