QA Test Engineer
- Sep 09, 2017
- Government : Military
Title / Role: QA Test Engineer
Locations: 17787 WATERVIEW PKWY Dallas, TX 75252
Duration: 12+ Months
Overall Purpose: Quality Test role for automated as well as hands-on manual testing of assigned projects supporting various entities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Review requirements and writing, updating test cases, troubleshooting defects and analyzing test results.
2) Execute test cases, logging defects, triaging defects and testing multiple mobile devices. Reporting status to Test lead and Test Mgr.
3) Act as sub-lead for specific functional areas of a project or multiple concurrent projects.
4) Participate in test planning and in testing activities on multiple devices for multiple projects.
5) Testing - review requirements, analyzing requirements, determining testing needs, writing and reviewing test cases, running test cases, troubleshooting, logging and regressing defects and analyzing test results; point of escalation for team members and will work closely with project stakeholders.
Note: Even if you are lacking with any of the above skills do not hesitate to give me a call and discuss more over the call.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3360 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Deepanjal.Gohain@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com