Mixing Room Specialist
- Sep 09, 2017
- Government : Military
Duties and Responsibilities
Performs the matching of batches to established color standards by using eye, spectrophotometer, and other available information with minimum color approval authority.
Prepares and maintains accurate records to document the color matching process and to ensure pertinent information is retained.
Observes company safety and environmental rules to ensure compliance with corporate, federal, state, and local regulations. Maintains a safe work environment by cleaning laboratory and equipment.
Perform color spay-outs to verify color standards provided by the customer.
Knowledge of Inventory Control / Cycle counts.
Mixing of colors as required by our customer.
Able to lift 35-40 pounds several times per day.
Able to conform to OSHA required PAPR fit test.
Performs additional duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED. Minimum of 2 years color matching experience.
- Good color vision, must have a score of 70 or better on color test.
- Good Excel understanding.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work in a quick paced environment