- Sep 09, 2017
- Government : Military
Job Title: Security Engineer
Job Location: Washington, DC 20223
Duration: 4+ months (Contract to Hire)
The Security Engineer will participate in the completion of complex technical risk assessment projects for multiple clients including, but not limited to:
• Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests, Web Application Assessments, Network Security Architecture.
• A selected candidate will be fully trained on Qualys Scanners.
• Successful candidates must possess a strong understanding of Information Technology (IT) and network and application security.
• In addition, candidates must have a general understanding of vulnerability analysis and exploitation.
• Finally, candidates must have some experience in a broad range of information security disciplines in addition to being mature, confident professionals with strong communication and time management skills.
Knowledge of and/or demonstrated practical experience preferred include:
• Conducting network-layer and application-layer vulnerability assessments and penetration tests using a variety of assessment tools, such as Qualys, Qualys Web Application Scanner, Metasploit, WebInspect, Nessus, and/or other industry-accepted vulnerability assessment scanners and penetration testing tools, as well as manual exploitation techniques.
• Conducting vulnerability assessments of various other technologies, such as databases, VoIP, mobile, etc.
• Secure software development techniques, controls, and common application vulnerabilities.
• Writing detailed technical reports and Executive Summaries.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to translate technical knowledge to non-technical audiences.
• Professional certifications including CEH and similar certifications are a plus.
• Candidates must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3360 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Deepanjal.Gohain@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com