- Sep 09, 2017
- Government : Military
Summary / Scope of Work
The Program Manager oversees the scope and direction of programs within the organization. The incumbent plans, budgets, oversees and documents all program elements and works closely with senior management to ensure the success of these programs.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Manages program proposal development, oversees program from inception through production
- Conducts and attends planning meetings with Contractor, develops program goals and objectives, directs and coordinates all program activities, supervises program activities and personnel
- Monitors program process and makes necessary adjustments to ensure program success, completes all necessary reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Develops system engineering, testing, engineering design, trainer exercises and manuals
- Tracks program schedule, budget and objectives, reports program status to senior management as needed.
- Compiles and analyzes program data; maintains data in the company database
- Completes all reporting and accountability requirements in accordance with the contract
- Ensures program quality meets or exceeds company's standards and is delivered on time
- Develops and implements recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities
- Recruits, manages and guides program personnel
- Leads and facilitates communication and interaction among program representatives
- Communicates program progress briefings to program personnel
- Develops and implements quality control standards to ensure the success of the program
- Performs on site installation, drafts training courses and onsite testing for trainer delivery
Minimum Requirements and Education
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution. Relevant experience may be substituted for required education.
• Minimum five (5) years of program management experience
• Valid US passport
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Prior US military or law enforcement experience highly desirable
• Active Secret clearance preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to senior management and Contractor
• Understand and plan program development activities
• Ability to gather and analyze data and prepare reports and briefings, presents results as needed
• Certification as a project management professional (PMP) is preferred
The Program Manager supervises all program personnel.
• Ability to work in an office setting
• Availability to work extended hours if required
• Accurately follow verbal and written directions from senior management, and possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality and accuracy
• Exhibit a professional, business-like appearance and demeanor
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
If you meet the requirements and want to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online via our website, www.ottrainingsolutions.com under "Careers & Job Postings." Please also provide a cover letter and resume outlining your experience.
OT Training Solutions, LLC (OTTS), formed in 2008, is headquartered in Orlando, Florida. OTTS is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that provides valuable services for training and education, training system support and for business development to commercial and governmental organizations. OTTS delivers its services worldwide. Our skilled staff is available to provide expert mentoring and impart the real-world knowledge that leads to mission success.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.