Associate Technical Account Manager
- Sep 09, 2017
- Government : Military
There's an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing software firms in the real estate industry! Yardi Systems is hiring for Associate Technical Account Manager to join their growing team in Eagle, ID!
Associate Technical Account Manager at Yardi will provide consultative, implementation, and technical support to a group of assigned Yardi clients in order to manage business operations and financial accounting functions in Yardi's EHR product.
• Implementing the Yardi suite of software products by assisting clients with system implementation, training, and technical support
• Researching, analyzing and resolving software issues
• Supporting software product customization based on client requirements
• Performing data mapping and conversions
• Performing system and business process reviews and other service reviews and making recommendations on best practices
• Working on a regular basis with Yardi internal resource teams to include: training, conversion, sales and development
• Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Accounting, or Healthcare related field
• Experience setting and managing client expectations
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Project Management, Accounting, Property Management, or Healthcare experience/background
• Solid Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
• Knowledge in three of the following areas: Property Management, Accounting, Healthcare, Microsoft Windows, Technical Support, SQL, HTML/ASP
• Prior experience with property management software or real estate software highly desirable
• Prior experience with Yardi software highly desirable
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated, and innovating individuals who are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies, and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you! We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.