- San Diego,CA
- Sep 09, 2017
- Government : Military
Strategic Data Systems is looking for an IT Specialist to join our team. We are known for providing IT and Engineering solutions with multiple opportunities supporting the Department of Defense. The Perks: We offer competitive salaries, great benefits package and the opportunity for you to receive or maintain security clearances/certifications that can enhance your IT career locally or beyond.
San Diego, CA / Point Loma
Salary Negotiable / Full-Time with Benefits
Flexible Start-Date - Immediate Opening
You will support the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computer software, printers and networks in an Enterprise-level, DOD Windows 7 / Active Directory environment.
Your work will also involve:
- Managing service requests using Remedy IT Service Management.
- Imaging machines using PXE or CD.
- Performing equipment relocation, installations, connections/disconnections and upgrades.
- Supporting smart card reader errors, certificate errors, troubleshooting emails, printers, network connectivity and VoIP phones.
To qualify for this position you will need:
- Active DOD Secret Security Clearance
- One of the following: CompTIA Security+CE,A+CE,Network+CE
Strategic Data Systems is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws