- New York,NY
- Sep 09, 2017
- Government : Military
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Infrastructure Architect
Duration: 12+ Months
Position Type: Contract
• Looking for Infrastructure Architect.
• The Infrastructure Architect (IA) is responsible for designing and implementing IBM's infrastructure strategy for the Data Warehouse (CDW) project.
• The IA will communicate with internal client Units as well as external Agencies to address needs related to CDW data flows.
• These needs include drafting of Firewall Rules, submission of Change Requests, drafting of Work Breakdowns, and the ability to stay on top of all parties necessary to project completion.
• The IA is also a capable SUSE and AIX system administrator with a strong shell scripting background, knowledge of storage devices, and experience with backup solutions
• 10+ Years of Infrastructure Architecture background.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong AIX and SUSE experience(Admin level)
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com / 973-967-3442