- Sep 09, 2017
- Government : Military
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Application Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12+ Months
Position Type: Contract
• Looking for IVR Developer.
• IVR developer with 5 plus years of IVR application development experience.
• Developer will be responsible to work with Business Analysts, SCRUM Master, Team Lead, and Business Owner to develop speech enabled applications using Jave/J2EE framework.
• Design speech user interface including call flows, dialogs and functional logic, prompts, and grammars
• Identify improvements in caller experience improvements and work with Business Owner to implement
• Code and test application based on approved design and specifications
• Perform analysis and fix production issues as needed.
• Advanced Java/J2EE object oriented design and programming skills
• Must be skilled with Unix/Linux shell scripting.
• Experience in ECMA/Java scripting
• Experience with Avaya Orchestration Designer and VXML applications.
• Experience with web services (SOAP, REST)
• Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with Nuance speech grammars, call flows and voice user interface design
• Experience in Oracle and SQL databases
• Experience in Agile development with SCRUM and continuous integration
• Experience developing applications on Webshpere Application Server
• Experience with Avaya Contact Center technologies and SIP applications.
• Experience with cloud telephony/IVR application development
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Mohit.email@example.com / 973.295.4555