- Sep 09, 2017
- Government : Military
Job Title: .Net Developer
Job ID: HBITS-05-04781
Location: 52 Washington, Rensselaer, NY
Duration: 8 Months
The objectives are to minimize the paper forms necessary to complete an application, to streamline the application process by providing to applicants online personalized application documents from which data submitted by applicants can be uploaded directly into the database of record, and to create a provider process to enable secure email communications including inspection results, etc. It will also allow the uploading and storage of supporting documents and inspections by outside entities, e.g. scanning. This approach will have an impact on printing and mailing costs, the time required to get the application in the hands of the applicant, and the processing time needed by regulators. In addition the satisfaction surveys can be completed online, allowing for calculation of findings.
• Work in coordination with a team of developers to write the new Provider Online Process system in VB.Net 4.0.
• Work with Business Analyst on analysis and logical design.
• Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs.
• Perform complex VB.Net coding.
• Assist with responding to Day Care data requests.
• The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Technical Lead, Project Manager & Software Architect.
• Perform writing of complex stored procedures/triggers in an Oracle database utilizing PL/SQL
• 84 months experience developing N-Tier .net web applications
• 72 months experience developing applications utilizing .Net 3.5 or above.
• 72 months experience writing and developing Web Services or Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
• 72 months experience with PL/SQL writing packages stored procedures and triggers.
• 48 months experience design & deployment of complex SQL objects and relational databases design.
• 48 months experience utilizing Model View Controller (MVC)
• 36 months experience utilizing JQuery.
• 36 months experience with Team Foundation Server.
• Associate's Degree. Proof of education is to be submitted with all responses.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Laxmi.Narayan@artechinfo.com / 973.967.3458
Team Lead - Recruitments
Artech Information Systems LLC