Insurance Services Coordinator DSU
- Costa Mesa,CA
- Sep 10, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position primarily supports the DSU floor in achieving the service, revenue and productivity goals of assigned team. This position will provide administrative support to the ISC Supervisor to ensure new business documentation is complete, accurate and mailed out in a timely manner. The position will also be responsible for verifying compliance with internal rules and guidelines which include inspections, cycle times and rating and information accuracy. In addition, the position serves as the technical resource in the team.
- Check new business applications for rating and information accuracy
- Coordinate closely with agents to address new business rating and information prior to completing the policy
- Support the Insurance Business Managers (IBMs) in whatever capacity is needed to ensure Quality standards and new business documentation
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required.
- 1 -2 years prior experience in sales and/or customer service preferred.
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office software including, Word and Excel, moderate proficiency in data entry required Training in CA Auto, Home, Umbrella and Watercraft products preferred, knowledge of PRIME, HUON, MACS, STAT, PORTAL systems preferred