Regional Educator ( Registered Nurse / RN ) - Veteran's Welcome
- Sep 10, 2017
- Healthcare : General Healthcare
Trainer is responsible for all clinical training that teaches and integrates
DaVita policies, procedures, and dialysis theory for the treatment of ESRD
(End-Stage Renal Disease) or CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) patients for nursing
positions or Patient Care Technicians in the region assigned. Position provides
timely and effective technical clinical training to new nurses (RNs and/or
LPNs) and ongoing clinical training to all similar treatments in the region
assigned. Position will also provide training to Patient
Position may assist Facility Administrators (FAs) in presentation
of mandatory in-services and other continuing education programs as requested.
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.