Agency Service Representative
- Sep 11, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
The Road to Success Starts Here!
AAA Texas is seeking career-minded individuals for our Agency Service Representative opportunity in Coppell
Process policy transactions through carrier websites and the agency management system noting endorsements and documenting the files. Enter relevant data, check coverage requirements and ensure all required information has been collected and recorded into the agency management system for tracking purposes on new business and ensure data accuracy. Ensure various agency management system reports are worked appropriately to resolve open items. Interact with carriers when requesting an exception via phone or if more information is required regarding cancellations, billing issues, exception requests, etc. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
- P&C License is required. The P&C Agents License must be maintained and active.
- High school or GED or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
- Prior insurance experience helpful.
- Customer service experience.
- Basic internet skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must understand each carrier's guidelines and requirements so endorsements and reinstatements are processed accurately and the member understands what will be done.