Legal Secretary, Civil Litigation?
- Los Angeles,CA
- Sep 11, 2017
- Legal : General Legal
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
This position provides administrative and secretarial support for multiple attorneys within the Los Angeles Claims Legal Department, utilizing knowledge of legal procedures and terminology.
The person in this position must be able to work in a high volume environment which stresses a high degree of productivity. This role has primary responsibility for the preparation, review and processing of various legal pleadings and correspondence.
• Minimum five (5) years litigation experience preferred.
• Candidate must have knowledge of court rules, deadlines, calendaring and filing procedures, be experienced in the preparation of legal pleadings, discovery and court forms and in preparing for arbitration and trial.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, attentiveness to detail, and typing and proofreading skills required.
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel preferred.
• Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.