Contract Station Relations Supervisor - New Mexico
- Sep 11, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
AAA Texas is seeking a....
Contract Station Relations Supervisor
AAA New Mexico has an immediate opening for a Contact Station Relations Supervisor. This position provides field management to contracted Emergency Road Service (ERS) providers in the state of New Mexico through the employment of relationship building techniques and the effective communication, coaching, tutoring and mentoring of sound business and financial practices, as well as Club service philosophies, policies and procedures. Successful field management ensures a stable service delivery network providing roadside assistance to AAA members and other customers. Candidate will supervise activities of independent contract stations within assigned field office territory maintaining a regular stations visitation schedule. Overnight travel is required. CSR Supervisor evaluates station performance, offer contract renewals and extensions, and implements special action plans as deemed appropriate. Inspect and evaluate station locations, verifying that facilities, equipment, and drivers' appearance comply with Club policies. Assist CSR Field Manager with service provider assessments, identifying and recommending corrective measures where appropriate. Investigate, document, and resolve member and customer service issues as required. Ensure consistent availability of station coverage via ongoing assessment of coverage needs, recruit and review of new station applications, development of proposals, and implementation of contract terms. Oversee redistribution of call volumes, and evaluate performance results. Knowledge of the emergency road service industry, towing industry and mechanical aptitude preferred.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the towing industry and mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Prior experience developing recommendations and proposals, as well as successful negotiations and complaint resolution required.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills required, including excellent presentation skills.
- Prior experience in the preparation and analyses of financial reports, development of cost-benefit models and understanding of financial spreadsheets and profit and loss statements required.
- General management, organizational and time management skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Visio required.
We offer excellent benefits!
Benefits include: a full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick, and 401(k).
All offers of employment are conditional pending a favorable hair analysis drug test result, background check and MVR check.
Apply online at AAA.com.
If you are looking for a career opportunity it's easy!
Equal opportunity employer (EOE)