Member Service Associate
- Sep 11, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
AAA Northern New England is seeking applicants for the position of Member Service Counselor in the Brunswick, ME branch. This position is the first point of member contact in a Branch office. Greets members and determines the nature of service required by individual member. Responsible for servicing the needs of the customer and giving added value through cross-sells or advises of other services that are available to the member.
- Provide maps, tour books and other travel related materials. Prepare TripTiks and routings for members requesting them. May also make car and hotel reservations for members. Sell member automotive and travel resale products. Provide travel money products and other financial services as necessary.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities based on members' product and service needs. Enhance member relationship through the use of AAA products and services, including automotive and financial products. Provide sales leads to insurance, travel and other departments as appropriate to achieve individual, Branch and organizational metrics.
- Sell, renew and process payments on memberships. Process changes to membership files and upgrade memberships to higher value.
- May order supplies, receive shipments, send and distribute mail, and maintain office/bookstore inventory. Balance and reconcile cash drawers against end of day reports.
- Assist to resolve complaints and discrepancies. Assist in the resolution of member hotel complaints. Properly channel complaints to expedite resolution. Resolve discrepancies on billing statements
Our comprehensive and employee centric training programs help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development. Member Service Counselors receive extensive training upon hire.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer