- Sep 11, 2017
- Retail : General Retail
5000226758806 As a Merchandiser, you will increase sales by maintaining inventory, ensuring optimum display of products, and keeping store shelves clean and organized.
* Serving customers by providing information
* Responding to requests and resolving conflicts
* Collecting revenue
* Maintaining quality results by following and enforcing standards
* Restocking shelves with product from inventory, observing inventory levels, prompting store manager to reorder when levels are low
* Setting-up displays at aisle ends
* Checking daily on special promotions, observing customer reaction to promotions, forwarding observations to manager, and removing promotion at the end of the sale
* Ordering and receiving
* Verifying invoices from vendors
* Managing label placementIf you want a rewarding career and not just another job, this is the opportunity for you! It's time to bring your skills and experience to a company that will reward your efforts. The requirements below outline what we're looking for in our next Merchandiser.
* Merchandising experience
* Self-motivated with strong work ethic
* Planning and organization skills
* Sales support skills
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. independently
*Must be able to work weekends
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
*Health & Dental Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Profit Sharing
*Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Payroll direct deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement-We promote from within!