- Sep 11, 2017
- Manufacturing : General Manufacturing
Wasserstrom Company is hiring for a Cabinet Builder job in Peoria,AZ
Great compensation : $12 and up/hour B.O.E.
Cut, shape, and assemble wooden components or set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointers, and mortisers to surface, cut, or shape lumber or to fabricate parts for wood and plastic laminated products. Other duties as required.
If you would like to explore a possible fit with our dynamic and growing company, please apply. No phone calls please. N. Wasserstrom & Sons is an EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. We participate in E-Verify. Do not apply on this link. We will only consider those applicants who use our online job application at http://www.nwasserstromandsons.jobs/ .
At Wasserstrom, we offer our associates high quality, affordable benefits that reflect our dedication to protecting your health and investing in your future.
- Major Medical
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Optional Portable Term Life Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Salary Continuance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Associate Discount
- ESM (Employee Services Management) Association -offering a variety of discounts nationwide
- Sprint Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- PNC Banking Benefits
- Convenient Free Associate Parking
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work with cordless/pneumatic and basic hand tools.
- Ability to read a tape measure accurately to 1/16th of an inch.
- Ability to add and subtract fractions.
- Ability to TIG weld.
- Ability to understand and work with build documents and basic drawings.
- Attention to detail and group problem-solving skills required.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. See level descriptions for additional details.
- Medium to Heavy Work - Exerting up to 75 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 35 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 15 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms.
- Required to walk.
- Must be able to see close up and also at a distance.
- Must be able to talk and hear.
- Manufacturing environment may cause exposure to heat, noise, vibration, odors or dust.
- Ambient temperatures.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level is usually moderate but may be severe at times.
Other duties may be required as assigned. Basic understanding of manufacturing equipment including laser cutting, press brakes, polishing, and welding equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, The Wasserstrom Company is the world's leading restaurant supplier and distributor of foodservice supplies and equipment. Since 1902, Wasserstrom has provided foodservice operators with high quality products, like kitchen supplies and catering supplies, from the industry's leading manufacturers.