- Sep 11, 2017
- Manufacturing : General Manufacturing
Wasserstrom Company is hiring for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk job in Columbus,OH
- Great compensation : $12 and up/hour B.O.E.
Responsible for shipping, receiving and some material handling. Works directly with Production and Quality Control to get the needed items to meet the shipping schedule. Uses handheld radio frequency scanner as part of warehouse management system. May need to crate, box and/or skid equipment for shipping the orders in a proper manner. Duties also include receiving, storing and issuing materials, equipment and other items from the warehouse.
Great Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and PTO.
At Wasserstrom, we offer our associates high quality, affordable benefits that reflect our dedication to protecting your health and investing in your future.
- Major Medical
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Optional Portable Term Life Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Salary Continuance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K & Profit Sharing
- Associate Discount
- ESM (Employee Services Management) Association -offering a variety of discounts nationwide
- Sprint Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- PNC Banking Benefits
- Convenient Free Associate Parking
- Basic measuring and visual quality inspection of incoming parts required.
- Must be able to read parts lists.
- Must be able to communicate well with others.
- Required to coexist and function in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and group problem-solving skills required.
- Forklift certification desired; company will provide on the job training if needed.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, The Wasserstrom Company is the world's leading restaurant supplier and distributor of foodservice supplies and equipment. Since 1902, Wasserstrom has provided foodservice operators with high quality products, like kitchen supplies and catering supplies, from the industry's leading manufacturers.