- Sep 11, 2017
- Airline/Airport : Flight Attendant
Go Jets Airlines is currently seeking Flight Attendants in the Detroit market. GoJet is a Detroit based regional all-jet airline operating as United Express. GoJet Airlines is proud to be partnered with United Airlines, one of the largest airlines in the world. GoJet fleet consists of the 66-seat Bombardier CRJ700 aircraft, which features three classes of service. We take pride in our culture of innovation and we are constantly looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our rapidly expanding team of Flight Attendants.
Flight Attendant Responsibilities:
With GoJet, the flight attendant primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and comfort of our customers. Since flight attendants have such extensive contact with our customers and create the impression of our company, the position is a valued one.
Flight Attendant Qualifications:
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Professional and conservative appearance.
- Perform physical activities such as lifting luggage.
- Ability to be on a flight within an hour of being called and have flown at least once as a passenger.
- No Visible Tattoos
- Have the legal right to accept employment in the U.S.
- Be at least 19 years old
- High School graduate or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Have or Applied for Valid Passport
- Have flown as a passenger
- Between 4’11” and 6’ - Weight proportionate
- Live within 1 1/2 Hours of Detroit, Michigan Airport
- Pass 10 year FAA background check and Pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English. The ability to read and converse fluently in another language is a plus.
- Must be able to be away three to four nights per week.
- All offers of employment are subject to completion of an FAA background check and drug and alcohol screening. Screening paid for by GoJet Airlines. Some medications may be subject to FAA approval.
- Paid Training
- Flight Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance w/ Prescription Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 401K Program
- Paid Vacation
- Discounts on Hotels
- Cruises and Car Rentals
- Paid Parking
GoJet Flight Attendant Training:
Those selected for employment must successfully complete a paid training program at our Training Center in St Louis, Mo includes classroom work, homework and training flights. This may require some training on the weekends. Training includes aircraft familiarization, city codes, regulatory announcements, beverage service, emergency procedures, first aid, etc. Progress in learning is evaluated by written and practical examination. A minimum passing score of 80% must be maintained throughout the entire training session.