Customer Service Specialist II - Solon, OH - part-time
- Sep 12, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are career-minded, service driven, and seeking a reputable and stable organization, you've come to the right place! AAA East Central is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by a common mission and common values of excellent member service.
We're currently seeking an energetic, driven, and detail oriented individual to join our team in a part-time (25 hours per week) customer service & sales role at our Solon branch office. Applicants must be available for a variable schedule, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Saturdays 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. The hourly rate is $10.95 - $14.60 per hour, based on prior work experience
- Creating AAA TripTik® Travel Planners and marked route maps, and provide destination information to "road-trip" travelers;
- Achieve monthly goals for product and service transactions, such as AAA Member Rewards Visa Signature® Card applications, membership automatic-renewal enrollments, and customer referrals for insurance product quotes;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and recommend complimentary products and services, such as discounted theme park tickets, special attraction tickets and movie theater tickets;
- Accurately process payments, provide accurate change and receipts;
- Issue passport photos;
- Balance & reconcile cash drawer.
Qualified individuals will have:
- 1-2 years face-to-face customer service and sales experience;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, and road map reading abilities;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications;
- Ability to utilize cross & suggestive selling techniques
- Good PC & internet skills and familiarity with common office equipment and practices;
- Previous money handling experience with basic cashiering skills and ability to count correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- High School graduate or GED
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer part-time employees a benefits package including: life insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off, and a 401(k) with a generous match.
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience--one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.