Emergency Roadside Specialist
- Sep 12, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
Who is AAA?
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 15 million members, across 21 states, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services.
Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
What you'll do:
As an Emergency Roadside Specialist you are bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is passionate about delivering legendary service to our members. As a representative of this team you will:
- Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
- In a fast paced call center environment process member requests for roadside assistance.
- Keep members informed of the status and progress of their requests.
- Possess the ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations.
What you'll bring:
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- The confidence, job knowledge, and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service.
- Ability to succeed in a structured, goal oriented environment.
- Commitment to completing the entire six-week of the training schedule without interruption.
- Call center experience preferred, but not mandatory. Prior customer service work in any field is preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal/computer skills.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
What's in it for you:
- Starting pay is $15.05 per hour. We offer monthly incentive pay, shift differentials and career development towards advancement opportunities.
- Additional $.50 per hour for fluency in Spanish.
- Opportunity to qualify for a $.50 increase per hour after six months of successful time in position.
- Six-week paid training to prepare you to provide legendary service to our members.
- Career development towards advancement opportunities
- 90% of Manager promotions come from within AAA.
- Over 25,000 live and computer based trainings available per year, with over 60 Leadership Development Courses.
- Our wide range of departments/product lines and geographical markets create exceptional career path opportunities.
- Potential opportunity to work from home if performance and dependability goals are consistently exceeded.
- Health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off (vacation, illness, holiday and flex days)
- Pension, 401k retirement savings plan, wellness incentive program
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Robust employee reward / discount program
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.