Member Customer Service Counselor
- Sep 12, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
We currently have a full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) Member Service Counselor position available in our Member Service Department located at Motor Square Garden Administrative Offices. We are seeking individuals who understand the meaning of Providing Legendary Customer Service and are committed to creating Members for Life!
- Handles members inquiries and concerns by telephone, fax, and e-mail related to membership information, membership sales, auto travel products, financial Services, various products/services offered by AAA, and emergency road service.
- Accurately enters all data in the appropriate computer system in accordance with department standards.
- Provides departmental guidance to co-workers in the branches, call centers, and other departments.
- Responsible for researching and resolving member issues in all areas.
Scheduled Days and Hours:
- Must be available Monday through Friday 12n - 8pm.
- Hours and days may vary according to business needs.
Required Education, Experience, and/or Skills:
- High school education or equivalent experience is required.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM.
- Map reading ability required.
We offer an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage; life insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); and a 401(k) with a generous match.