Customer Service Specialist II - 28hrs - Strongsville
- Sep 12, 2017
- Insurance : General Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
There's a part-time, (28 hours per week), customer service position available at the Strongsville AAA branch office. AAA branch office locations provide a variety of travel, automotive, license, and insurance services to both AAA members and non-members alike.
- Provide service to "road-trip" travelers by creating AAA TripTik® Travel Planners and marked road maps, and provide destination information;
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and recommend additional products and services to reach weekly goals;
- Accept payments and provide accurate change and receipts;
- Issue passport photos;
- Balance & reconcile cash drawer
If you can see yourself as an enthusiastic champion of AAA products, are detail oriented, dependable, and possess a professional demeanor, AAA East Central could be your avenue to success. In addition to your affiliation with one of the most reputable, stable, and long standing organizations in the country, as a part-time employee you will also have:
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company match
- Employee Discounts
- Free AAAPlus membership
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Previous customer facing service and sales experience;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Good PC/windows & internet skills and familiar with office common office equipment and practices;
- Previous money handling / cashiering experience with ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Familiarity with U.S. geography, good sense of direction, ability to read road maps;
- H.S. Diploma or GED
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer