Insurance Sales Representative
- Sep 12, 2017
- Marketing/Advertising : Advertising Sales
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Our door is open to talented outside sales professionals with the ambition to build a successful business and take charge of your own financial destiny. Of course, this career is not for everyone. It will take initiative, self-determination, a strong work ethic, career dedication and a winning attitude. If this sounds like you, and you can visualize yourself earning a six-figure plus income, read on.
• Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
• Possess competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly goals
• Be an effective communicator both orally and in writing
• Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
• Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable business
• Possess a valid driver's license and a good DMV record
• Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of hire
• Successfully complete the company provided training
• Have computer experience and good organizational skills
• Insurance sales experience preferred
• High School Diploma required College Degree preferred
• Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
We offer a comprehensive 6 week paid training program that includes computer based training, virtual training and classroom training to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
• Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
• Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• 401k Savings Plan
• Employee Discounts
• Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.